When spring comes it is time for a liver cleanse. This is a good time to rejuvenate the liver for the coming year of work. One good way to cleanse the liver is to use herbal teas. They are easy to use and they provide a powerful punch to reawaken the liver.
Here is a herbal formulation for the liver provided by Brigitte Mars (herbalist in Colorado) called “Puri-Tea” which consist of:
· Peppermint, red clover, fennel, licorice
· cleavers, dandelion, oregon grape root, burdock root
· butternut bark, chickweed, parsley root, nettles.
Convert your website or blog content into Amazon Alexa Flash Briefings.
Amazon Alexa has a reach of over 100 million Devices worldwide, why not target them with your content ? If you Need new clients, Or if you Want a bigger reach for your offers , or if you Want Back Link's from Amazon , This is for you! Start you first Amazon Alexa Skill Today !
Another liver herbal tea is:
· Fennel Seed (1 part), Fenugreek (1 part)
· Flax Seed (1 part), Licorice Root (1/4 part)
· Burdock (1/4 part), Peppermint (1 part).
Here’s another herbal combination that is good for detoxifying and cleansing the liver:
· Yellow Dock root, Dandelion root, Licorice root
· Red sage, Sarsaparilla, Hyssop
· Pau de Arco, Milk Thistle Seed, Parsley leaf.
Here’s something else you can do for you liver. Buy an extract of Milk Thistle Seed. Then when you make the liver tea’s list here, add 2-3 full droppers of the Milk Thistle Seed extract to the tea.
Here are the effects of some of the herbs listed above.
· fennel seed – white cell formation, acid/alkaline balancing
· peppermint – body cleanser and toner
· red clover – blood purifier
· licorice – adrenal stimulation
· cleavers – anti-infection
· dandelion – cleansing and strengthening
· oregon grape root – cleansing, building
· burdock root – purifying
· nettles – rich in minerals
· chickweed –
· fenugreek – helps to eliminate toxins and mucus
yellow dock root – cleansing, white cell formation
· pau de arco – cleansing, white cell formation
· milk thistle seed – cleansing, building
You can make these teas yourself or look for a ready made one at a health food store. What I do is buy a 1/2 or 1 oz of each herb. Then I mix one full tablespoon of each herb into a mason jar. Shake it up and its ready to go.
Preparing the tea
Boil 1 1/4 cup of distilled water in a glass container. Add 1 heaping tablespoon of herbal mixture. Let tea sit for 10-15 minutes. Strain and drink when it cools down a little.
Drink one cup of tea before breakfast and one before dinner for about 1-2 months.
Interested in building a blog or auto-blog like this one ? Or just want to order one ? Join our "Blogging Tips Tricks and Resources Skype" Group and let's chat about it.
Interested in Starting your own Roku TV Channel ? Or interested in learning how to build one ? Join our "Roku TV Channel Development" Skype Group and let's chat about it.
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!